Schwarz Custom Guitars Supercharger "Little Charlie" model takes a Bigsby-equipped Telecaster Thinline and gives it the offset waist treatment. Design-wise it works beautifully; you have to question why no-one thought of it before. (Or perhaps they did... observations on this matter in the comments please!) The guitar also features a pair of Charlie Christian style pickups, which I'd imagine are the reason for its "Little Charlie" nickname.
- Neck: Canadian Hardmaple
- Fretboard: Madagascar Rosewood, 9.5" radius
- Body: SwampAsh Thinline
- Scale: 25,5 Inch
- Tuner: Gotoh
- Frets: Ferdinand Wagner 9662
- Pickups: Dead End Little Charlie
- Bridge: JM Style with Vibramate V5 Bigsby B5 (also available with Mastery Bridge)
- Finish: Black Nitro light aged, real Celluloid perloid Binding
Priced at €2390 and available via Vintage & Rare. See www.schwarz-custom.de and/or www.gitarren-studio-neustadt.de for further information.
G L Wilson
© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - 10 years and counting!