Friday 6 November 2015

No name Baritone Electric guitar with 4 pickups. What is this guitar?

guitarz.blogspot.com:






I'd love to hear the pickup combinations on this no-name baritone guitar. I could probably spend hours playing with those rocker switches. I also love the volume and tone controls, they probably aren't very convenient, but who cares.

A bit of research leads me to believe that this is a Lindell or Tiesco VN-4. Anyone know this guitar?

Currently listed for $450 Canadian.

R.W. Haller

Amendment: It seems we looked at this guitar here on Guitarz back in 2009. And that the name Demian was an actual name and not just something I lost in translation.

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

9 comments:

  1. Gotta lovea baritone bass VI... But this is not the main reason I'm writing a message. Given your professed love of Hayman's and your recent acquistion of one, I have a guitar you would VERY MUCH like to see. And I know this sounds like I'm trying to trap you into a spam nightmare of some kind of undhand scheme, but I swear! I'm just trying to show you an awesome guitar!

    So, what would be the best way to contact you R.W.? I don't have FB or any soc. media, so do you have a public email address? Yuo seriously want to see this.....

    P.S. I Swear It's not a scam! Swear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steve.......stop scamming me!

      Kidding. Send to rhaller71@gmail.com
      Cheers
      RW

      Delete
  2. thats a cheap Japanese guitar from the 60ths/early 70ths. Maybe a Teisco or whatever. All these guitars are very bad, move it to the trash bin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a like a Lindell or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's s Lindell 60s made by Teisco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear to god I worked on one of those a couple of years ago, the big chrome guard and pickup config definitely ring a bell. But it's a Tiesco VN-4 for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baritone guitars. This is a beauty.
    http://epiphonelespauljrs.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gibson guitars is much better then baritone guitars i think. Its sound as well as tone is very sweet and ultimate. according to me its a better bramd for successful and professional musicians

    ReplyDelete
  8. The two arrangements in guitar amplifier are mix (combo) having one amplifier and one, two or four speaker in wooden bureau. amplifierexperts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis