Tuesday 23 May 2017

Awesome Headless Scorched Wood Sankey Guitars Bast

guitarz.blogspot.com:








Though this Sankey Guitars Bast model is far from my usual taste, I find that I'm drawn to it's looks. It could be that they scorched and burnished the body, which is made of douglas fir, and then when the reliefs were carved the true wood was exposed.

The seven piece neck is made of layers of ebony, cocobolo, and purple heart. This was done for stability in the Californian desert climate, but it also looks fantastic.

The Bast also sports a polyphonic pickup and preamp allowing for strong piezo acoustic sound and hexaphonic midi. On top of that there is a standard magnetic pickup as well.

R.W. Haller



© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. I have been searching for this type of blog post since a very long time and finally I found it here. I love playing guitar and I want to try something different on my fender stratocaster..thanks so much for the much needed information through your post.
    Fender-Stratocaster

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

    click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'the more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi úc giá rẻ vận chuyển gửi hàng đi canada và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đức uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis