Saturday 6 October 2018

The Piglet guitar build project, part 15

guitarz.blogspot.com:
The Piglet in action on-stage with Red & The Hogweeds at a festival in a field somewhere in Wales.
That's me on the Flying V bass, by the way.
Sorry guys, I've not posted for ages and in the last Piglet post I had said I'd hope to show some video of the Piglet in action. It's actually done quite a few gigs already; alas I don't have any quality video footage worth showing you, so you'll have to make do with a few photographs instead.

For the record, the guitar performs well and is a great stage instrument. Audiences seem to like it as well. It gets pointed at quite a lot, photos taken, etc, and is the cause of a few double-takes! Which is all good promotion for the band.

At The Garage in Swansea

At The Parrot in Carmarthen
Landed Fest, near Llandrindod Wells, Wales


The Piglet, on its stand
Finally, I just thought I'd post my original PhotoShop mock-up of the Piglet guitar. Obviously, there are a number of differences with the final product, e.g. number of pickups, headstock shape, angle of the neck, but hey, I think we got pretty damn close to the original vision.


G L Wilson

© 2018, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. Love this project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is awesome! I've literally been reading posts today dating back to 2002! Really good content. I wanted to share this with you guys. Let me know what ya think. Here a great video lesson on how to tune your guitar down a half step

    How To Tune Your Guitar Down A Half Step

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis