Monday 16 May 2016

Fender So-Cal custom design Stratocaster from 2005

guitarz.blogspot.com:





This is the first time I'd seen this Korean made So-Cal Fender Stratocaster.

It's not really something I'm into, but it is a unique piece worthy of mention here on Guitarz. I've not had the time yet to look it up, I wonder if they only did a Strat this way. Perhaps there's an offset or a Tele that could change my mind on the design.

R.W. Haller

© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. As the branding is from the SoCal Speed Shop in Sacramento, California, it's puzzling to think why anyone would want one outside of the hotrod crowd - I am sure the Korean craftsmanship will be evident, but for me the branding is so strong it destroys the classic sculptural form of the Strat...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis