Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hohner EGS Ergonomic Guitar from 2007

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I must have missed when Mr. Wilson posted the Black Hawk version of the Hohner EGS guitar. I'm sure I would have remembered seeing something like this before.

Though it's not really to my taste, I can see this 2007 Hohner EGS being appealing to some players. It has a lot of decent hardware including Schaller Locking tuners, Ebony fretboard, and shadow piezo pickup. It also has an adjustable aluminium wing for ease of play. If it's detachable it could help make this a decent travel guitar, but at $1500 that would be a very pricy traveller.
R.W. Haller


© 2016, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis