Thursday 11 June 2015

Silvertone 1448 With case Amp in excellent condition.

guitarz.blogspot.com:






We've looked at a Silvertone 1457 before, and like it's 2 pickup brother this Silvertone 1448 sold originally with an amp in the case. This one looks to be in great shape for a 50 year old guitar. 

I've always liked the idea of an amp in a case and I think it would be a more logical concept now. I've owned a ZT Lunchbox amp, and though it will not win any awards for tone it was decent enough and could keep up with even my loudest of drummers. A ZT integrated into a case could be rather good idea.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

3 comments:

  1. Damn! My first electric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! My first electric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really beautiful.Actually and Silver tone 1448 With case Amp in excellent condition. is very useful to many work.
      guitarscamp.com/best-electric-guitar

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis