Monday 29 June 2015

Vintage Framus Strato Deluxe Star Bass from the 1960s

guitarz.blogspot.com:







We looked a a Framus Strato Deluxe a few weeks ago in this post. I actually got to play that very guitar briefly at a guitar show in town a couple of weeks ago.

Now I find it's bass brother in this Framus Strato Deluxe Star Bass.

Again, the look of these German guitars impress me. This bass is in desperate need of a setup though as I could likely fit my head between the strings and the fretboard at the 12th fret. But with a couple of shims and some tweaks this could be a real player, and at $300 Canadian it could be a great way to go vintage and funky on a budget.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis