Monday, 29 June 2015

Vintage Framus Strato Deluxe Star Bass from the 1960s

We looked a a Framus Strato Deluxe a few weeks ago in this post. I actually got to play that very guitar briefly at a guitar show in town a couple of weeks ago.

Now I find it's bass brother in this Framus Strato Deluxe Star Bass.

Again, the look of these German guitars impress me. This bass is in desperate need of a setup though as I could likely fit my head between the strings and the fretboard at the 12th fret. But with a couple of shims and some tweaks this could be a real player, and at $300 Canadian it could be a great way to go vintage and funky on a budget.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.


  1. better for archery than music. LOL

  2. That guitar looks expensive...




Related Posts with Thumbnails