So, pictured above from left to right we have:
- An Italian Elite Crucianelli guitar circa 1964 with immaculate pearloid finish and all hardware present and correct including tremolo arm.
- A Supro (1965-1968), nice simple single-pickup guitar, notoriously good sound for blues and slide.
- A late 60s Kingston Swinger (i.e. re-badged Teisco) in great condition and featuring a very cool and distinctive body shape.
- A Teisco ET-230 in metallic blue - again it's in fantastic condition.
- A Hofner Artist bass, also from the 60s, which not only good but is supposedly very playable too.