Saturday 3 April 2010

1977 Kramer 450G with alu neck

kramer alu neck

Here is an early Kramer 450G ; the Kramer series of guitars with experimental aluminium + wood necks and charateristic forked headstocks lasted from 1976 to 1985, together with the rise of Heavy Metal, and was the must-have guitar for plenty of hairy guys.

I could make a developed post about it but I would just paraphrase this site - so if you want to know more, pay them a visit! And if you're interested in metal necks and big sustain, check this post about Travis Bean and Sunn O))).

bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. hi from jacques pedals... I would apreciate photo credit please : this is my guitar and my pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis