Thursday 1 April 2010

The Claw guitar found in a tattoo parlour

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Thomas Silver writes:
Hi! I found this in a tattoo shop Somewhere in Germany. It was a combined tattoo/guitar tech shop? The guy who fixed guitar there built this one himself. I call it "The Claw"!

Me and my band, Hardcore Superstar played in the same building and one of my guitars needed a real check from a pro! As I walked in to check the tattoos there was the guy I was looking for. A guitar tech in a tattoo shop?

I did not buy The Claw and I regret it to this day. Awful guitar but it played so nice... talk about a one off!
Thanks for that, Thomas. It looks like a guitar designed for a very specific purpose, i.e. shredding. You wouldn't want to sit down playing it. One for stage performance only, I think.

Keep them coming, folks!

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis