Friday 6 March 2015

Custom Finished 1958 Harmony Stratotone Mercury H47 just in time for Saint Patrick's Day

guitarz.blogspot.com:







I stumbled across this nice old Harmony and thought that it was rather timely. The vintage Harmony guitars can be either pure gold or just alright enough in my experience. I've not had an H47 in my hands so I cannot speak to this model. I do like the 3 way tone selector with a one DeArmond pickup layout. That it's green endears it to me even more than the fact that it is deliberately "blarney-ed" up as much as it is.

Currently listed at $400 Canadian

R.W. Haller



© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a very trusted silver & gold dealer. You will be provided with reasonable, real-time rates and they will ensure that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis