Monday 13 July 2015

Ibanez FR365TFB Sunburst - Tele Monday?

guitarz.blogspot.com




As a fan of both telecasters and early Ibanez Roadstars I always have wished that Ibanez had produced a Telecaster shaped Roadstar. I had a 1972 Ibanez Telecaster that I regret selling, but still I wish for a Telecaster Roadstar.

Has anyone ever seen one?

In the meantime this Ibanez FR365FB will have to sustain me. All in all it's not a bad looking guitar though I'd prefer a maple fretboard and and older style headstock, before the points.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Like that - something different on the theme - hats off to them for injecting something new into the telesphere

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis