Wednesday 29 July 2015

Guitarz helps me solve my own mystery. The Goya Rangemaster Album Cover

guitarz.blogspot.com:

In my continuing pursuit to become the world's fattest hipster I can be found hovering around discount record bins quite often. Last night I found this Guitars Unlimited record and the main guitar on the cover caught my eye more than the pretty country gal holding it.

I'd never seen the Goya Rangemaster before, and I was going to post here and ask for your help. But alas my quick search for Goya on Guitarz brought me to this post. I must have missed it the first time around as I would certainly have remembered those crazily located f-holes and those incredible pickups.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis