Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Crucifixion Tele

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Let me begin this post by saying that I really am not trying to offend anyone here. Although I'm not a religious person I would never mock another's faith. However, I found myself totally flabbergasted when I saw this Fender Custom Shop Telecaster complete with crucifixion artwork. I can't imagine that even the most devout Christian would consider that an appropriate scene with which to decorate the front of a guitar. But maybe, I'm wrong. Still, it's little wonder really that the seller describes this guitar as being "in immaculate condition and has not been played."

Thanks for this one, Bill!

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis