Sunday 26 August 2012

Electric Thailand dragon guitar (or maybe it's an electric pin)

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Although the eBay listing calls this 4-string instrument a "Thailand dragon guitar", it's obviously an electric version of a traditional folk instrument and I'm thinking it might be an electric pin. We looked at a less ornate version back in May 2009.

Currently listed on eBay with a Buy It Now price of $699.

G L Wilson

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting and fun. I don't understand why someone would put so much effort into carving that and then kit it out with cheap machine heads and I doubt if the pickup is any quality either. I would buy it but not for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    โรงพิมพ์

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis