Friday 22 June 2018

Stunning Rare 1983 Burns Bandit Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:

 











Sorry that I've not been here lately. Life has been busy, and that's good, but it leaves me little time to find cool guitars to share here.

This Burns Bandit needed to be showcased.

We've looked at the bandit a long time ago here but I had forgotten that the pickups were controlled with push-button selectors. I only remember this concept on late 1980s Ibanez guitars.

This Bandit is in great shape and it's the perfect shade of green.

The only thing keeping this rare beauty out of my hands is the listed price of over $5000 Canadian

R.W. Haller

© 2018, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing article!!! Thank you very much for sharing this detailed post on Stunning Rare 1983 Burns Bandit Guitar.! It was very interesting.

    Electric Guitar Tuners for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nuts! Just a comment to say I have your blog so many times over the years looking for information on this or that guitar so a belated thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nuts. Just to say I have read your blog so many times over the years researching this or that guitar so a belated thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fantastic blog! This is full of information I cant wait to dig deep and start utilising the useful resource given by you. This is probably the best blog I came across today. This article have rich information about Acoustic Guitar.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis