Trussart Steel Deville looks 100 times better than the rusty finishes that Trussart's guitars very often feature. The difference is subtle but don't you think that nickel is so much classier than chrome?
- Hollow, shiny nickel steel body with perforated front and back
- Bolt-on Koa neck, '60s shape, with a recessed steel head cap
- High end 24-fret Ebony fingerboard with Aluminium binding and dots
- 24-3/4" Scale; 1-5/8" Wide Nut; 10" Radius
- Frets #6130 (Medium Jumbo)
- Controls - 2 Volume, 2 Tone and a 3-Way Toggle switch
- Weight 9.0lbs / 4kg
- Front and rear pickups are Trussart / Arcane Inc.® Humbucker Standards, which are hand-wound and built specially for Trussart guitars
Thanks to Andrew K for bringing this guitar to my attention.
G L Wilson
© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!