Friday 19 September 2014

1980s Westone Rail Bass headless design with sliding pickup

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Hello!

I'm a casual bass player with a lifetime goal to eventually become a bit better than at the moment. I first heard about Westone's Rail Bass in your blog (http://guitarz.blogspot.fi/2009/04/westone-rail-bass.html), and now a couple of years later I finally bought one on eBay. Cost me a bit less than 500 euros (£380, $650). Even though red is the least cool color it was produced in, I love the way it looks. Attached are a couple of photos of the bass and its sliding pickup. You can use them in the blog or store them in the archives.

Cheers,
Jorma Kim
Finland

Very nice. Thanks for the photos! - GLW

© 2014, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this bass is very cool, such a strange shape I like it! How does it sound?
    I've got a music blog too, I would really like you to visit it and let me know what do you think :) http://disturbiajkmusic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis