Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Shonky doubleneck guitar/bass in action!

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Please accept my major apologies all around for the very infrequent blog posts of late. I've just been busy with other projects and unfortunately the blog has been put on the back burner. Previously I had asked readers if they'd like to help and post on the blog, but being so easily distracted I failed to follow up on any of the offers. Please accept my apologies once again.

Meanwhile, so you can hear how it sounds and to demonstrate my vision in having this thing built in the first place, here above is my solo rendition of "Glacial Express Way" from the Spurious Transients album Portraits Of A Landscape using the Shonky doubleneck guitar/bass.

G L Wilson

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis