Friday 21 August 2015

Briilliant made in Japan St George MP3 from the 1960s

guitarz.blogspot.com:






Here we have yet another example of Japanese awesomeness from the past. This 1960s St George MP3 hits a lot of perfect notes for me. The body shape is familiar but unique, there is a healthy dose of chrome but not so much as to take away from the overall elegance, and a wacky headstock that really isn't so wacky after all. It just looks like the right headstock for this guitar. The Burns-esque pickups and faux shell pick guard are just icing.

I wish I'd had one of these 30 years ago so I could be all hipster-like and say that I had an MP3 way before you could put them on your ipod.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis