Tuesday 25 August 2015

1985 Tokai Paisley Telecaster copy

guitarz.blogspot.com:






I almost bought a 1980s MIJ Fender paisley Telecaster once. It was in a pawn shop in the early 1990s for $400 Canadian. It was a time before anyone could easily find out that the MIJ Fenders of that era were so incredible, and the price reflected that. I knew, but I was a student and had no money and all my credit was used up. I still regret it though. I think that was when I really started to covet the paisley Telecasters, with that missed opportunity.

What I did not know was that Tokai had done a copy of the paisley Telecaster. This 1985 Paisley Telecaster clearly shows its age. But I think that makes it all the better.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Any interest in selling? Is that the original neck>?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis