Monday 29 June 2009

80s Washburn A20

washburn A20


I know that Washburn guitars are not always appreciated for their sometimes cheesy looks, but hey, when you take risks, you have the right to fail - it's more difficult than copying again and again 50-year old models - and you can always end up with something challenging if not just really nice...

I like this Washburn A20 and its Explorer look - an Explorer made a little more comfortable it seems... But like for the SG Xtreme in the previous post, I wish I could see this guitar with a nice natural finish - I think that I will proclaim the right for any guitar in the world to look fresh and natural and not like a hooker with glossy lipstick!

Ah, I have to add that the headstock sucks.

2 comments:

  1. That is an A 10. Dot inlays and no brass nut. Still a great guitar, I had one in the early 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it pegged Bro. Awesome guitar that you can pick up at bargain price. If you like 'em, you love 'em. I have 4!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis