Wednesday 3 June 2009

Bandwidth exceeded - what a complete load of *!$#

Yes, I know the bandwidth has been "exceeded" on certain photos on this blog where they have been hosted on Photobucket. This is complete nonsense as hits to the blog have not risen dramatically recently. The problem is where images are picked up by Google Image Search. I've asked both Google/Blogger and Photobucket if there is a way to stop Google Image Search picking up certain pictures, and received zero help.

Unfortunately I cannot afford to upgrade to a PhotoBucket Pro account. I have just lost my job and need to save every penny that I can. As for Blogspot hosted pictures - well they are bloody hopeless. I don't want the small automatic thumbnails that are generated. I want BIG pictures.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis