Thursday 15 July 2010

Waterstone semi-acoustic electric

guitarz.blogspot.com:
You want original designs? OK, you've got it!

Actually, I think this Waterstone semi illustrates quite nicely why so many manufacturers stick to tried and tested guitar designs and derivatives of the same. The simple reason being some just couldn't design their way out of a wet paper bag.

Waterstone? With those hugely inflated body horns, Waterwings would have been a better name.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. After playing guitar for 40 years, I'm sick and tired of seeing the same Strat, Tele, LP, 335, and now gretch rip offs. Plus, I'm 6'4" and need a larger bodied guitar. I'd love to have one of these. If nothing else, it interjects a little humor.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis