Friday 23 July 2010

Yamaha Pacifica with mirror fingerboard

yamaha pacifica


This mirror fingerboard guitar  is intriguing - at least for me who know very little about fretless guitars. I crossed just a few on my way (but never played one) and they used either hardwood or metal...

Mirror feels a little fragile to me but I can credit the maker of this customization for being innovative - though I wonder why he would do that on a low-end Yamaha Pacifica (unless it's just a prototype)...

If anybody has extra info, it's welcome!


bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. There is a local guy to me that uses the same set up on a few guitars. He name is Ned Evett might have been his back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis