Wednesday 24 November 2010

Dusty Guitars online museum


I didn't post here for ages (if you want to know why, please check my own blog) so instead of one cool guitar, I propose you a whole bunch, and more, that you can discover on French e-museum Dusty Guitars. The guy who gathered these jewels has a good and personal taste, never falling for easy or glitter, and I extracted a few ones:  from left to right, a 1967 Kent 820 'Lady', a 1972 Gibson SG200 (we showed one a few months ago, this one is in a much better state and had some pickup upgrade), an extremely cool 1959 Burns bass prototype and a bizarrely finished archtop acoustic Alosa (a 1950s German brand, this model I never saw before). To see more, click on the link and enjoy!

Bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis