Sunday 14 November 2010

Tomahawk Custom Guitars

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Tomahawk Custom Guitars create replacement bodies and necks for Telecaster-style guitars, and also produce a few designs of 21st Century evolved Teles such as the above pictured guitar which was assembled and finished by Graham from the UK. (Graham, if you're looking in - I hope you don't mind us using this photo of your guitar - I think it looks great!)

I think this is a fantastic idea, allowing you to build your own more distinctive and individual looking guitar but using readily available components.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

2 comments:

  1. I had tomahawk custom guitars make me a body. He did a great job. I can not find his web site anymore:

    www.tomahawkcustomguitars.com

    Any idea what happened to him? New web site?

    I have another project for him!

    joe@designer-tees.com

    Thank You,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe

      Coicidentally, I was looking for the Tomahawk site myself only a few days ago, and I too came up with nothing. Sorry, I have no idea what has become of Tomahawk Custom Guitars. If anyone else reading this knows, please tell!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis