Sunday 20 February 2011

Prestige semi-hollowbody guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Additional to the previous post, here is another - quite different - guitar bearing the Prestige brandname. Unfortunately I can tell you nothing about this one because this was a photo I had saved to my hard-drive a little while ago. I guess I meant to blog about it before but unfortunately I have no record of the details.

If anyone out there knows more, please let us know in the usual way!

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

2 comments:

  1. Dammit! So much searching and I found my exact guitar. Yet you have no info either :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the exact two pickup version of this one. Amazingly skinny mosrite type neck on a slimmer take of the Martin GT75 model. The whammy is ridiculous and stays in perfect tune with abuse. The S&H green stamp people offered it as a prize if you collected enough stamps back in the later 1960s. I shall never part with mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis