Sunday 29 July 2012

Kronodale Recycled G: quirky guitar design from France

guitarz.blogspot.com:
We last looked at France's Kronodale Guitars back in 2008. The design of the above-pictured Kronodale Recycled G is just as eccentric as the guitar we looked at before. Whether it does actually use recycled materials, I could not tell you, but with a name like that I'd certainly hope so. Surely it isn't solely named after the recycle logo featured in the guitar design? I have to say I'm a little disappointed that they cheated and the cutaway section doesn't pass right beneath the strings and between the pickups (it's only made to look that way), but I guess the guitar body would be in danger of collapsing in on itself under string tension if it was constructed like that.

This guitar is currently listed on eBay with just under 3 days before end of the auction and bidding still very low. Someone could get a very interesting guitar for very little money unless there's a mad scramble of bids at the end.

G L Wilson

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

2 comments:

  1. There is no mention of anything re-cycled used in the production of this guitar so as a maker of guitars from re-cycled materials myself. I find that a bit misleading. It seems they just use the re-cycle logo as a design element. I like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a bit...phallic to me. Maybe I'm just perverted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis