Tuesday 3 December 2013

Ibanez Artcore Talman FTM60


Another Talman variation in a long series, here is the thinline Ibanez Talman FTM60 in sea foam green finish and perloid pickguard, without the trademark Talman control plate but with a massive bridge that I never saw before on this model. The pickups are retrofit P94.

And like usually I this that this guitar is really a classic and I wonder why it's not built anymore… 

Bertram D

© 2013, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Every talman was desirable... I own one of the most common ones (Hollow boby,soundhole and neck picup) I bought it because it was cheap,looked great and played like a dream (and still does) Like Bertram I don't understand why it wasn't more popular. It's one of Ibanez's best creations so check this one it's really cheap and worth it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis