Saturday 15 March 2014

Dan Armstrong plexiglass-bodied fretless bass guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Regular readers may have noticed a slight bias on Guitarz towards the bassier side of the spectrum recently. Having lately taken on a bass-playing gig, I am finding myself more and more drawn towards "the low side". The images of this Dan Armstrong plexiglass-bodied fretless bass guitar had me positively drooling. I've always had a bit of a "thing" for see-thru guitars, and have been kinda wishing I had held onto my fretless bass (I've had three over the years). This Dan Armstrong just looks so cool. However, even though it has a low $9.99 starting price I'm sure bidding will send it well up out of my price range. One can but dream, I suppose.

G L Wilson

© 2014, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. I've played both the Dan 6 string and the Univox clone bass. They weigh 3 tons. If you sit they put your legs to sleep. But I suppose they look good on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis