Tuesday 1 September 2015

Rare Fender Deluxe Millenium Edition Telecaster

guitarz.blogspot.com:






This simple, sober Telecaster may not look like anything special but it was apparently one of only 30 made in the first week of the new millennium. I'm not sure if that was even really a "thing' or not but it does make for a great sales pitch.

That said, I'd definitely welcome this Tele into my collection as it's likely a real player with Fender noiseless pickups, maple fretboard with pearl inlays, and red wine finish.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous Tele. I appreciate your continued appreciation of the Telecaster and just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack. I know it can be a fairly ubiquitous guitar, but with so many variations and copies, how can it not be loved?
      Cheers
      RW

      Delete
  2. This is looking awesome i must say. Nice to view these samples. I think i have also this kind of guitar in my collection.My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only that hands down the best tele Ive seen and played. Cream binding is finished with by spectacular Red Wine, features sleek Maple and Deluxe Noiseless Fender Pick-Ups neck as well as Mother. The pictures really dont do any justice to this infant. The attention to detail with this rare collectors piece is remarkable. Blog music 2016

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis