Saturday 5 September 2015

Prisma Toledo Jazzmaster inspired guitar made out of old skateboards

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I came across Prisma Guitars quite by accident. I do love happy accidents. Prisma guitar bodies are made ( partially or wholly depending on the model ) of old skateboard decks and the results are amazing. They remind me slightly of Gibson's Zoot Suit from a few years ago only much more cooler in my opinion.

I particularly love this Toledo as it balances the line between whimsical and sober. It's a great take on the well known offset design. It's also the closest I'll get to a skateboard without fractures or contusions.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

3 comments:

  1. Prisma guitar is very good in quality and best by design. I am a greatest fan of guitar and have wonderful collection at home with different designs. More info

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this time of affectation, the author has composed each word with his entire being filled it.
    top-10-best-off-road-skateboards

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the wake of perusing such astonishing works, your heart gets empowered.
    best longboards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis