Monday 3 May 2010

Lag Collection Thinline: atrocious or beautiful?

thinline lag


Uninspired shape, small headstock, glossy marble finish, golden hardware, uncovered colorful pickups, everything I dislike in a guitar...

But I understand that this Lag Collection Thinline is a quality guitar with its specific aesthetics that probably appeals to some people, otherwise it wouldn't be built and sold (though I never saw anybody play on such an instrument).

So I'm curious to have feedback from our readers, what do you think of this guitar?

bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. I've got one of these guitars. It's very easy to hug and play. It produces a wide range of sounds which is ideal if you can't afford 3 guitars. It ranges from a dull/waxy Les Paul sound, through a bright/rocky Strat sound to a metallic/jangly Rick 360 sound.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis