Sunday 2 May 2010

REDzLINE one-off guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
When I first set eyes on this custom handmade REDzLine guitar, my first reaction was what a weird shape and that it would be a good guitar to post on the blog in our gallery of oddities.

However, taking a closer look, it's not just a funny shape. The attention to detail of the carving on the guitar is quite impressive, especially when viewed from the rear. I've not seen a guitar with a thumb groove down the back of the neck before and think it's an intriguing idea. I don't know if I'd like it, but I'd like to try it and see how it felt.

Notice also how the neck is set into the body - that neck's not going to go anywhere. It's another nice touch that I really like.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the shape (probably BC Rich inspired, as is the method of setting the neck), although I think the maker deserves full marks for producing something quite original.

For more see: www.redzline.com

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis