Sunday 27 May 2012

Rickenbacker 620 in JetGlo (black) finish


"Là tout n'est que luxe, calme et volupté..."

Yes, on Guitarz, we also quote Charles Baudelaire, but nothing is too good for a Rickenbacker 620...

I know, I've shown a few 620s already here and this one has nothing special but its JetGlo finish that, combined with white binding and pickguards and chrome gear, emphasizes its perfect outline - but my fascination for this guitar doesn't wane a bit!

Bertram D

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

2 comments:

  1. One of the most gorgeous guitars ever made. I ALWAYS drool when I see the timeless design of Rickenbacker - I covet them all but can afford none...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertram, & Zdub Yes, there is something about Rickenbackers, that on seeing a picture you just think "Want Want,Want", which I don't tend to get with other brands. Apart, of course, from the Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Stratocaster I was looking at earlier.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis