Wednesday 3 February 2010

Jolana Alfa

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Here's another fab-looking East-European guitar. It's a Jolana Alfa built in Czechoslovakia in 1965. Possibly it plays like a dog, there's no real way of telling other than by buying it, but I wanted to include it here on the blog so that I could say: Check out those crazy switches!

G L Wilson

NB: Please make sure you are reading this Guitarz post at guitarz.blogspot.com and not on a Scraper blog that copies posts without permission (and steals bandwidth) so as to profit from advertising. Please support original bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Those switches looks suspiciously like organ keys to me - maybe (judging by their reverse colour) originally intended for a combo organ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually those switches were originally supposed to be a part of ETA vacuum cleaners (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17869194/2875253985.jpg). I know it because we had one when I was young (I'm from Czech Republic) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis