Monday 8 February 2010

Kawai Moonsault with gigbag

guitarz.blogspot.com:
We've previously looked at the Kawai Moonsault on this blog (see here), but I think it's well worth another look because it's one of my all-time favourite designs and is one that is rarely seen outside of Japan. This particular blue-burst example is available for sale on eBay right now, priced at $3995, so as much as I love this design I'm not going to be buying one any time soon.

Furthermore, I had to show you the above photo, because it's rare enough to see a Moonsault itself, let alone its oddly-shaped gigbag. I bet you'd get a few stares carrying one of those.

G L Wilson

NB: Please make sure you are reading this Guitarz post at guitarz.blogspot.com and not on a Scraper blog that copies posts without permission (and steals bandwidth) so as to profit from advertising. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis