Sunday 9 June 2013

Meinel und Herold jazz guitar


Meinel und Herold was a renowned German late 19th century accordion and harmonica company that later turned into a music instruments mail order distributing company - though they didn't build them, their violins, flutes or mandolins were as sought after as their previous instruments. 

They eventually got involved into electric guitars and had them built by East-German Migma - as I assume was this beautifully eccentric electro-acoustic archtop - the finish is original and quite cool.

Bertram D

© 2013, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the fretless bottom end of that neck. now I am tempted to go grab up my big jazzy and some pliers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:05 pm

    I am studying spanish guitar from MR RHITOM SARKAR


    http://rhitomsarkar.com/

    I would like to know whether you are interested to work with Mr. Rhitom Sarkar who has been empanelled in ICCR and also in All India Radio. If you want any performance in CLASSICAL SLIDE GUITAR, you can always talk to my sir Mr. Rhitom Sarkar.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis