Monday 28 July 2014

To all our regular readers..

...I feel I owe you guys some kind of an apology about the recent scarcity of posts. I also need to thank Bertram while I am about it, as without him we'd have had zero blog posts this last week. Not only am I getting busier and busier these days just being a musician, but I've not been able to provide you all with a regular dosage of Guitarz due to my internet connection having been either AWOL all week or otherwise so SLOW that successfully posting onto a blog would be a monumental feat of endurance. Please bear with me guys... In fact, if anyone would like to join the team and help post weird and wonderful guitars on here, then I'd like to hear from you.

G L Wilson

4 comments:

  1. I would love to give blogging a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't know if you got my email or not, but I'd love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll email you! I'm still finding time management to be a problem!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis