Monday, 11 May 2015

Gretsch Superaxe from 1978 with on-board effects

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Gretsch had made a guitar with built in effects. They are a pretty unique company in that they often try new ideas and designs yet can still maintain a reputation built on their classic hollow body guitars.

This Gretsch Superaxe from 1978 comes in a very familiar orange and includes onboard phaseshifter, compressor, and sustain. It appears to be in stellar condition and should please any Gretsch fan.

Listed at $2995 Canadian

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.


  1. The way the upper bout doesn't quite flow into the cutaway bothers me esthetically. I love the dice inlays, though.

  2. I was totally going to mention the lack of flow behind the neck. I thought perhaps it was just me. Thank you




Related Posts with Thumbnails