Friday 15 May 2015

Rare Discontinued Duesenberg D-Caster

guitarz.blogspot.com:






I've never played a Duesenberg. I feel they are more of a rare commodity in Canada, or I'm not frequenting the right music stores. I've often admired them from afar and I seriously covet their lapsteel offering with built in capo and palm benders.

This Duesenberg D-Caster has a lot of familiar elements and styling, yet still maintains an original look. I specifically would like to try the spring loaded swell-pot that can be assigned to the tone or the volume. Way cooler than my kill switch.

Currently listed at $2000 Canadian.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis