Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Comicaster - One of a kind Telecaster ( thankfully ?)

guitarz.blogspot.com:




I'm not a huge comic book guy, but I'm pretty sure that the person who did the artwork on this "Comicaster" tried their very best to include every comic book character in known existence. This busy graphic fails in that I suspect even the most ardent comic book fan would prefer a more focused image.

Am I right?

R.W. Haller





© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks "Marvel"-ous. (It's a joke, see... all the Marvel Comics characters)

    And yes, ardent comic book fans probably would prefer an in-focus image, but we'd prefer even more to own the guitar (ok, not me, as I'm more of a Dark Horse Comics guy... but the 14 year old me would have been drooling right now)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis