Monday 20 April 2015

Avante AV-2 Discontinued Baritone Acoustic Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I got to play one of these Avante Baritone Guitars when they were a new product in the stores. It was the best baritone acoustic I had played at the time and probably still the best mass manufactured baritone that I've ever played.

The fit and finish looked better than the above pictures would imply. Though at $700 I think that the seller is a bit optimistic. It may be fair enough if they are discontinued and perhaps a bit rare, but if my memory serves me correctly they were less than that new.

R.W. Haller





© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of the Alvarez branded (AV-2NA) baritones that looks just like this, with the headstock labels being the only noticeable difference...Mine says Alvarez, with Joe Villiette and M.T.D. It is a very playable instrument. I love it plugged or unplugged.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis