Tuesday 7 April 2015

Tele Tuesday - Buy this Smelly Old Effin Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:




It's likely become apparent to you all that I am a huge Telecaster fan. I love all Teles. From the Fender Standard American to the wackiest take on the design, I can rarely find fault with them. I thought I could share that love with you at least once a week.

That'd be ok, right?

Here we have a great take on the Tele by a company called Effin guitars, not to be confused with the eFin from a few days ago. At $200 Canadian and sporting a solid alder body it would be an awesome entry level guitar, or a perfect platform for some mod madness.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.


a

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis