Thursday 30 April 2015

Vantage Avenger AV-75. Awesomely Green Korean Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:



It's easy to draw lines in the sand. I do it all the time. Sure, I'm often wrong, but I do it anyways.

Here is a fine example of that.

I've long thought that the only Vantage guitars worth any thought or ounce of precious time were those built in Japan. No exceptions.

This Vantage Avenger AV-75 has proven me wrong.

I cannot speak to the sound or playability of these guitars as I've never played one, but I do love the look of this guitar. With the understated controls on a HSS design, and the slight similarity to a Tiesco Tulip, it shouldn't be to hard to defend my love. Yet for some reason I feel the need to. Why is that?

Also, what a great shade of green.

R.W. Haller





© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis