Wednesday 1 April 2015

Budweiser collector sells his guitars

guitarz.blogspot.com:








It seems that the "King of Beers" is no longer king with this collector who, along with some other Bud paraphernalia, is selling these 4 guitars.

As a fan of more "stouty" beverages I'd likely not be seen on stage with one of these but if I was feeling ironic I'd go all out and grab the Dean logo shape.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you there, Richard. I'm not a big drinker, but when I have a beer I want something that actually has some taste. Does Budweiser actually qualify as a beer anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ain't sing for Miller, don't sing for Bud"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4t8AYgWYeQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budweiser in Canada is 5% alcohol, so it's a bit less watery than the American version. I must admit to probably drinking an excess of Bud in my teens, added to the list of poor choices I'd made in the 1980s ( mullet, acidwash, Knophfleresque wristbands , ect.), but as a teen excess was all that mattered. Now, like yourself, it's about quality not quantity. Most of the time.
    rw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can brand a solid body electric like that and get away with it...
    but on an acoustic it just looks completely wrong, like somebody wrote it on ther with a felt tip pen in a drunken moment.
    (I admit to bias, as I own a sweet little Aria Sandpiper acoustic)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis