Friday 3 April 2015

Washburn WT24V Telecaster shaped beauty from 1985

guitarz.blogspot.com:




I have a weak spot for Telecasters but unlike a lot of Tele fans I love when other makers use the iconic shape for different guitars. 

This Washburn WT24V was only produced for a few years in the 1980s but is a great looking and versatile machine. It comes equipped with the Wonderbar trem system which I've heard a lot about but have yet to try. With 2 humbuckers that can be coil tapped I bet that there's a ton of sounds to be coaxed from this stunner.

Currently listed at $499 Canadian

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I built a "superstrat" with a "shift 2001" in the 90's,the other name of the wonderbar trem,because there's no cavity under the bridge,and also because it's a lefty vibrato too, it's a very good bridge, even though I've never played on a guitar equipped with a floyd rose or equivalent

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis