Monday 6 April 2015

Mara eFin Prototype with Carbon Fibre Top and 1000 Year Old Neck

guitarz.blogspot.com:










One of the lines in the very long description for this incredible Mara eFin prototype guitar is: "A great eFin guitar, the opposite of NFG guitar". I don't believe that that is the origin of the name, but it's so deliciously pun-tastic I had to include it.

This prototype ergonomic guitar is topped with carbon fibre and the wood for the neck was a gift from a master First Nations carver and was somehow a part of a thousand year old totem pole in Stanley Park, B.C.

The design is a bit out of my usual desires and the one knob so close to the pickups would drive me crazy. I do like the pseudo-slotted headstock and would love to give this guitar a spin.

Currently listed on eBay for $2495 Canadian.

R.W. Haller



© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.


a

2 comments:

  1. An interesting design can't quite decide if I like it. I made a guitar with string holes in the headstock like that. It looks cool but it's very fiddly to string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planning is a bit out of my usual desires and the one knob so close towards pickups would drive me crazy. I do such as the pseudo-slotted head stock and would love to give this particular electric guitar a spin.

    Click there on more information's : guitarscamp.com/best-electric-guitar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis